As you might know, I like pretty hotels. But I really love pretty hotels, that are special in a way. So is the Hotel Grand Pigalle, where I stayed during my last trip to Paris. This little Boutique Hotel is super unique in the way it is styled. Every single corner has this sweet Retro style, wherever you look, you will find these beautiful little details. But here are my personal highlights about the hotel!
- The rooms: All rooms at the Grand Pigalle are a little different, everything is more than pretty and you have the most amazing view over Paris. What can be more magical than a Parisian morning on your balcony?
- The breakfast situation: Oh my lord, they serve the world’s best croissants! Besides that they have great granola for breakfast as well as fruit salad and all kinds of fresh, delicious bits and pieces.
- The bathroom: a crazy marble dream. I was almost about to move in after I saw that bathroom. Black, marble and silver details!
- The location: The Grand Pigalle has a really nice Parisian neighbourhood and it is located very close to the Metro station Saint-Georges.
- The restaurant: It was always pretty crowded – for some reason. Their dishes are absolutely amazing and I can definitely recommend their pasta!
- The friendly staff:They were not just super friendly but also totally cheerful and good-humored. Especially at the restaurant.
In liebevoller Zusammenarbeit mit dem Hotel Grand Pigalle (sponsored Post).