Unfortunately I am writing these lines from Germany and not from Bali – cause I can’t describe how much I miss it. This also holds true for our time at the Hideaway Villas Bali, such a dreamy and wonderful place, where we spent such an amazing time. Hence, I really wanted to share my personal highlights from our stay with you guys…
WHAT I LOVED ABOUT THE HOTEL
- The floating breakfast: I did not even know, stuff like this was real?! The Hideaway Villas Bali serves the dreamiest breakfast ever on a floaty – so you can eat it while swimming in your private pool. Sounds like a dream? Felt like one, too!
- The private pool: It felt absolutely insane to wake up with such a view, looking over your own private pool. So you are completely private and have the entire pool for yourself, which makes it perfect to relax.
- The beds: SO incredibly comfortable, I swear I slept like a baby.
- The friendly staff: We had a wonderful time at this hotel, also because we felt so at home and so wonderfully welcome. One of the waiters even gave us a little bracelet as a present that I am still wearing!
- The jungle view: From the backyard you can overlook the jungle of Bali, you can hear some animals and lots of birds – but you can also watch the most amazing sunsets.
- The modern interior: The furniture and style at the entire hotel was incredibly modern and stylish – especially the private villas and their bathrooms looked so cool: really need such a beautiful bath tub for my home! What do you think? xx, Anna