Fashion week is always pretty cool, especially when you’re on the road with somebody who is really fun to hang out with (yes, I already miss my fw buddy). In today’s post I decided to share a little FMA with you guys – as well as our personal Stockholm fun facts.
OUR STOCKHOLM FASHION WEEK FUN FACTS
1. Yes, we love fashion but the food was basically our high-end-highlight. The restaurants and food places we discovered were seriously absolutely amazing: When you’re in Stockholm, you gotta pay STHLM Brunch Club, Babel Deli, Lilla P and Joe & The Juice a visit!
2. Talking about food, I have to mention my obsession for swedish cinnamon buns (aka Kanelbullar, and I swear, THIS IS MAJOR LOVE!) – some places even sell cinnamon buns with pepper. I know, that might sound super strange, but it tastes way too good!
3. Both of us (meaning Jenny and I) like our trips to be… authentic. Don’t get me wrong, I love staying at hotels, but since I do this very often, I sometimes think that Airbnbs can be fun as well. Ours was sooo Swedish and we truly felt like living at Pipi Langstrumpf’s house. In the morning we went to our favorite coffee shop on the other side of the street and truly felt like native Swedish people.
4. Another reason for coming to Stockholm: I truly couldn’t get enough of all these stylish people!
5. Unfortunately I forgot my glasses (the ‚real‘ ones that I need to read anything) at home and basically I totally got on Jenny’s nerves, since I wasn’t even able to figure out where we had to go.
6. I am not just really blind, I am also a mere wreck when it comes to orientation. I made us walk through the whole old town on our way to a restaurant. After almost one km, I figured out that I wasn’t able to read Google Maps appropriately. Sorry, Jenny!
Have you guys been to Stockholm yet? If so, how did you like it? And did you try the cinnamon buns? xx, Anna