As you guys might know I got to spend some days in Zürich last week and I definitely had an amazing time. There I stayed at the Eden Au Lac Hotel (Utoquai 45, 8008 Zürich) , an incredibly beautiful hotel right next to the lake in Zürich, so you can imagine that the view was totally amazing. But before I start telling you about all the things I loved about the Eden Au Lac, I wanted to share some facts about it though.
The Eden Au Lac is a member of the Swiss Deluxe Hotels and a traditional 5 star luxury hotel near the Opera in Zürich and of course as said before the lake. It is very close to the Christmas market at the Bellevue, which is for sure a must see during winter time. Built in 1909, almost all rooms and suites at the Eden Au Lac have been furnished individually and incorporate a classic design and some royal colors.
WHAT I LOVED ABOUT THE EDEN AU LAC:
- The decor and the whole design is absolutely great plus almost all the rooms and suites have been designed and furnished totally individually.
- This incredibly comfortable bed. After arriving at the Eden Au Lac I literally fell into bed and it was way too hard to get up again, because this bed was endlessly comfortable. I slept like a baby.
- Biggest plus: Waking up with a view over the lake totally overwhelmed me. During summer time it has to be even prettier, since you can have breakfast outside on the balcony.
- Talking about the breakfast: it was heaven on earth. Pancakes and cake for breakfast are so totally my cup of tea! The Eden Au Lac has a super big breakfast menu, where everyone will find what they are looking for. By the way, you also have to try their fresh juices for breakfast.
- Their beauty products: In every bathroom of the Eden Au Lac you can find beauty products by Molton Brown, which has definitely become one of my favorite beauty brands. They smell more than amazing!
- The Location. The hotel is located very close to the city centre, the famous Bahnhofstraße and right next to the lake, so you have the best of both worlds, for shopping and relaxing.
- The friendly staff: The staff at the Eden Au Lac was very cheerful, helpful as well as good-humored. We felt so warmly welcomed!
- The Asian and Sea Food Market on Wednesdays. Every Wednesday night the hotel has a special Market at the lobby bar and even if I might not be the biggest fan of Asian or Sea Food, I was totally overwhelmed. It was absolutely great, since they even had lots of vegetarian options as well as a huge dessert menu. Again food heaven on earth!
In liebevoller Zusammenarbeit mit dem Eden Au Lac (sponsored Post).