New year, new trends? Well, most winter trends have already emerged in 2016 and even if I am not a person to follow every trend, there are lots of them that I simply adore. Hence, I decided to share my favorite trends for winter and spring 2017 with you guys. I am excited to hear how you like them.
1.fishnet tights (especially under jeans). To be honest, this might be a trend lots of people will never really understand (e. g. my own grandma): combining ripped lighter denim with black fishnet tights. In my opinion it even makes a super simple white-T-outfit kind of special. What do you think?
2. velvet (and especially in combination with stars). Talking about the velvet hype, I have to admit that I will never be the velvet-allover-lover, meaning I don’t like velvet pullovers, jackets or bodies (or even pants- awful!). However, small velvet details (such as my newest watch or these super fun velvet star booties) are pretty cool, aren’t they?
3. statement belts. By now, all of us know that Gucci is back, cooler than ever. So is the statement belt, combined with simple jeans and tshirt. A combo I like a lot!
4. over-over-sized. This huge pullover was for sure one of the best buys in 2016, there is nothing more cozy in this world. The more than oversized look combined with the ripped details is for sure one of my personal favorite trends for this year.
5. floral prints – they aren’t new at all but eventually they are coming back, a little bit more classy and elegant though, because of the darker colors. In this picture I am wearing a floral jumpsuit in dark blue by Zara.
5. fake fur (aka the Bibo look). A trend that will (hopefully) never really go away. Boys hate it and might never understand why us girls deeply love the Bibo-look (you know Sesame-Street?). A big advantage of this look is that you’ll never get cold and of course a fake fur jacket upgrades every simple outfit.