As you might have seen on my social media, Vienna simply blew me away. Heaven, this city is so beautiful! Every street and every building kind of reminded me of Sisi, the shopping opportunities were more than amazing and the people were super friendly. But the place, where we stayed, blew me away just as much: the super gorgeous Park Hyatt Vienna, which is located right in the city centre (in the first district) and very close to the Herrenstraße or the Kärntnerstraße. The hotel comprises 143 rooms as well as 35 suites, which are all more than amazing, a huge spa area with a pool and a fitness area. But I will let the pictures do most of the talking here.
WHAT I LOVED ABOUT THE PARK HYATT VIENNA:
- The staff: Everybody at the Park Hyatt was not just extremely friendly but also totally cheerful and good-humored and the service was excellent.
- The pool area: The hotel has one of the prettiest spa areas (namely an Arany spa) I have ever seen and it leaves nothing to be desired. It has a sauna, a steam bath and lots of treatment rooms. Those, who watched my Snapchat, could see how often we went there, we didn’t even want to leave it at all.
- The breakfast situation and the breakfast hall: This breakfast was not of this world, it was more than amazing: pancakes, croissants, fresh fruits, all kinds of cereals, fresh juices… I loved everything! By the way, their breakfast hall is the most beautiful I have ever seen at a hotel, major love for their decoration and this ceiling!
- The beautiful rooms and bathrooms: This marble bathroom with this huge rain shower and this comfortable bed were to die for, we felt so at home. The rooms are really big, beautifully furnished and with a view onto the inner courtyard.
- The location: As said before, the hotel is located right in the city centre and super (!) close to the shopping streets and restaurants. Around it, it is silent though, no noise from cars or traffic.
- The hotel’s design: I was madly in love with the elegant, classy design, which is modern at the same time. The architecture as well as the decoration were absolutely on point.
- EVERYTHING. Yes, I loved everything. No other words needed, I love this hotel and I’ll be back for sure.
In liebevoller Zusammenarbeit mit dem Park Hyatt Vienna (sponsored Post).