It was my very first time in New York and would shall I say? I had a blast – everything was totally perfect, thanks to our home away from home, the Conrad Hotel New York, a place I definitely want to return to soon. It really made me get that Big Apple Spirit, maybe you know what I mean. Besides that it was pretty close to lots of places I really wanted to see in NY, which was a huge advantage… But there were so many things about it that I really loved…
WHAT I LOVED ABOUT THE CONRAD HOTEL NEW YORK:
- The rooftop terrace and bar: This view was just insane! You could see over whole New York, you could see the skyline, the statue of liberty and it was just so pretty, especially at night! The bar is really cute and their drinks are great as well! One of my personal recommendations, this is for sure a must!
- The rooms: The rooms at the Conrad Hotel New York are furnished in a very modern and nice way, they are spacious and they have big windows with a wonderful skyline view! I really didn’t want to leave this!
- The lobby: Basically I was pretty impressed by this wonderful (huge) lobby at the Conrad Hotel New York, from where you also have this great skyline view. Honestly, considering the architecture this one is truly a masterpiece!
- The location: The Conrad New York was located pretty close to the Brooklyn Bridge, which is actually one of my personal highlights of this city. We could even walk there. Besides that it is very near to Ground Zero and the One World Trade Center.
- The friendly staff: They were not just super friendly but also totally cheerful and good-humored and helped us, wherever they could!
- The shower: The shower at the Conrad Hotel is absolutely amazing and huge. Actually it was a major reason why getting up in the morning wasn’t bad at all and it made leaving the incredibly comfortable bed a lot easier.